The FAS Procure to Pay Team is the primary resource for activities ranging from the sourcing of goods and services to accounts payable activities. We seek to provide the highest quality support and service to our faculty and staff and work closely with Accounts Payable and the Office of Strategic Procurement to create seamless and efficient financial operations and purchasing infrastructure and processes.
Services provided by FAS Procure to Pay:
- Providing guidance on FAS and University financial policies and procedures including spending guidelines, reimbursement processes, and procurement issues.
- Approving requests for Travel and Reimbursement policy exceptions; and other transactions requiring FAS Financial Dean approval.
- Monitoring procurement and payment practices to better guide departments in adhering to best practices, policies and procedures.
- Serving as local administration for the Purchasing Card and Travel & Entertainment (Corporate) Card programs.
Service Level Agreements – please see the SLAs for Central
- Invoice Processing – 5 business days
- Vendor Setup – 2 business days which is based on receiving the required documents in a timely manner
- 1042S - 2-3 days for review and release of hold
- Reimbursement –3 business days
- Customer Service – 2-3 business days